[Equest-users] DOAS with dehumidification

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 23 12:00:15 PDT 2016

Thanks for the reply Nick.  The air will be conditioned by a secondary
system.  The system is designed so the DOAS/ERV supplied "neutral" air
(~75F) to apartments and the space loads are met by split system heat pumps
in the apartments.  So, if the system is dehumidifying, it is possible that
the DOAS could supply air at ~60F, and the assumption is that the heat
pumps in the apartments will be able to handle that additional load.