[Equest-users] Simulation Output - 24 Month Period?

Sharad Kumar via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed May 18 00:45:00 PDT 2016

Hi Vicki,

The run period might be twice , hence double number of output data as per
weather file and twice enhanced unmet load hour it seems to be possible to
me.
I guessed this if the weather file is getting repeated and hence double
number of figures.
Mr. Bill seems correct to me. Just have a go through the model and repeat.

Thanks,

Sharad.Kumar|Engineer.

Green Horizon Consulting LLP.

Gurgaon.

India.

Subject: [Equest-users] Simulation Output - 24 Month Period?

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced this before? I am running a simulation and the
output reports span 24 months instead of 12. Please see attached SS-G
report for an example. In addition, my unmet hours are twice what they
should be due to the fact that eQUEST is running the model over a 2-year
period. Any idea why this might be happening or suggestions for a fix?

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,

Vicki

Vicki Rybl | Energy Engineer