[Equest-users] DWH Per Thermal Zone

Paul Diglio via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 2 11:42:32 PDT 2016

Thanks for the response guys.
I tired modeling one DWH per a zone using the zone location hoping that it would only serve that zone, but the usage is over 2,000 therms per year so that would be the whole building.
I might need to combine them.  The problem is that I have one floor that is on the house fuel meter and 20 apartments that are on the residential meter and it appears I can't separate the two .
Regards, Paul Diglio