[Equest-users] Surfaces of buildings as building shades

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 20:05:52 PDT 2016

Hello Jose:
I happen to be in eQuest 3.64, and the BUILDING-SHADE capability still exists. I am sure it cares as well to 3.65.
You need to be in the DETAIL-EDIT mode in invoke such a command. Call up the HELP-DOE2 HELP at the top tabs to read up on examples. A good one exists for deciduous trees.
Happy shading.
John R. Aulbach, PE  - Los Angeles, CA