[Equest-users] BDL expression dependency limit

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Wed Mar 16 08:34:30 PDT 2016

Thanks Bill,

I had already found Scott's suggestions within the archive (which is where I found out about the two solutions I already used), but upon reading your email, I realize I had missunderstood the Set-Default statement idea. I thought I needed to reduce the manual inputs instead of reducing the dependence to DOE-2 defaults. Makes much more sense now.

Regarding the MaxExpDeps, I already tried lower numbers and I get errors at 9 so 10 is the minimum I can use.

I'll try experimenting with the Set-Default and see how it goes.

[Bouthillette Parizeau]<http://www.bpa.ca/>

Patrick Lapierre_ing.
plapierre at bpa.ca