[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Control

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Mon Mar 14 10:05:34 PDT 2016

One way to do it would be to build a custom 8760h schedule using the schedule excel tool produced by EMIT (attached).
You output the outside temp of your meteo file and manually set them to On/Off according to the outside temps you mentionned below (0 between 55 and 72, 1 otherwise).
Then you import the schedule in your model and set your ERV to run according to this schedule.

It’s a little longer but it will do exactly what you want to.

[Bouthillette Parizeau]<http://www.bpa.ca/>

Patrick Lapierre_ing.
plapierre at bpa.ca