[Equest-users] Crashing with 3-D

Elizabeth Gillmor elizabeth at energetics-eng.com
Tue Mar 8 09:37:33 PST 2016

Make sure you are running in compatibility mode, and make sure you are
running as administrator each time.  Right click the .exe --> Properties
--> Compatibility

Good luck!

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091