[Equest-users] Crashing with 3-D

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue Mar 8 09:15:47 PST 2016

Keith,
I've always had the occasional issue with crashing when viewing the 3-D rendering. It usually happens after I have been making a lot of DD edits and then I try to rotate or zoom in 3-D. It has happened enough that I instinctively save the file before switching to 3-D. I used the WABAC machine to share Pasha's comment on the issue:
http://onebuilding.org/archive/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010-June/028446.html

Regards,
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D17934.3E2DE330]  [cid:image005.jpg at 01D17934.3E2DE330]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/977/rrze/720/globe.png]Carbon Fee and Dividend - simple, effective, and market-based.