[Equest-users] Multi-Family Corridor Baseline

Elizabeth Gillmor via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 9 18:24:48 PDT 2016

In my experience LEED will accept a second baseline system type for the
corridors, but then following appendix G, you would use a System type 7.  I
would take the same interpretation for MFHR.

You could probably make a case to do all residential systems, but with gas
heating in the corridor, that would put you in a System Type 1 throughout,
which would unnecessarily punish your dwelling units.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091