[Equest-users] ee4 Emulator

Darryl Kasun via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 28 11:08:59 PDT 2016

Hi everyone – I would like to take into account the thermal bridging in the bldg. envelope for the project I am working on.

In the past I have used ee4 to help with the inputs into eQUEST.  Problem is I am working with Windows 10 on a 64-bit machine so I am looking for an emulator or something like that to run ee4, which is 32 bit.  Any recommendations?

Is there other software or spreadsheets that can be used to calculate thermal bridging effects?

Thanks
Darryl