[Equest-users] Construction Assignment Error

via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 25 18:49:33 PDT 2016

Hi Darryl,

I’m not sure exactly, but perhaps this means for a given construction, you have 2 or three types of surfaces using the same construction: i.e. walls/roofs/floors/interior surfaces/etc…

I’m not aware of whether there is any solid documentation or further explanation for the different cautions/warnings that pop up with the QC reporting tool.

~Nick

Nick Caton, P.E.

  Senior Energy Engineer
  Energy and Sustainability Services