[Equest-users] Plots to Color PDF

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Sat Feb 27 09:51:16 PST 2016

You may be able to copy the graphs directly into a word report as objects from the eQUEST results view, you’ll have to copy and paste the graph and the associated legend separately, but then you can arrange them yourself in word.

I haven’t tried this approach for a while, but it worked on prior eQUEST versions.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates