[Equest-users] Baseline fan power calculation using the EMIT tool

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Feb 11 08:20:05 PST 2016

I am not clear whether the supply fan volume is also too high or just
the return volume.

If supply volume:
- Check the SV-A to see if the altitude correction factor is 1.0. If
not, set your altitude to 0 on Project & Site -> Site Data.
- Check your system sizing ratio -- if you specify a supply flow and a
sizing ratio, the flow entered will be multiplied by the sizing ratio.

If just return volume -- you can specify a return fan volume on the flow
parameters tab of Air-Side HVAC -> Fans