[Equest-users] Have the mechanical performance curves in the doe2 library ever been documented?

Nicholas Caton via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Dec 15 10:06:39 PST 2016

Supplementing my request / query:

I forgot to mention, every curve I'm specifically needing to cite is contained between the BDLLIB.DAT and eQ_Lib.dat files that come packaged with eQUEST.  If I have to, my fallback plan is to paste those two together in fine print and slap some official looking equest / doe2.com logos in the header...  maybe deliberately smudge the ink and re-scan it to express my appreciation for the fine-tooth degree of review I'm handling ;-).

Hopefully that helps paint a more helpfully specific picture!

~Nick

[cid:image002.png at 01D256CB.AFF7FB20]
Nick Caton, P.E., BEMP
  Senior Energy Engineer