[Equest-users] Min Allowable Supply Air Flow

Chris Jones via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 25 07:00:47 PDT 2016

Hello Bill,
Was going to ask you the following question but then I searched through BDLdft.dat. Very clever.

I am wondering how you determined that the MIN-FLOW-RATIO keyword is unused in the ZONE for systems where it is used in the SYSTEM? I am assuming that #SV(#P(“TYPE”)) refers to the system type. System 28 is PVVT and MIN-FLOW-RATIO is used in the System, no default is specified.

Christopher Jones, P. Eng.
Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc.
Consulting Engineers & Scientists
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3H5