[Equest-users] Secondary Loop Valve Type

David Berty via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 23 14:44:35 PDT 2016

Sounds to me like you have a three way valve at the primary-secondary
interface. You said that the primary was constant, that most likely means a
three way valve to ensure that primary pumps never vary in flow. What
doesn't go to the secondary loop will return to the chiller. Does that make
sense in your project design?

David Berty, P.E.
Baseline Energy Consulting
317.220.9272