[Equest-users] Expert in my area

Julien MARREC via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 10 13:56:58 PDT 2016

Boom!

I'll add "expert in googling stuff up" on my resume right away (that's actually a useful skill on this day and age).

Anyways, this brings up a somewhat simple idea that might have been implemented already - I'm just not aware of anything like it, please point it to me if you have found something.

The local IBPSA chapter is likely the way people have met real life energy efficiency professionals in the past, but from experience both on the US side and in France, it seems like it's very developed and active in only select part of the world.

How about creating a database/map of professionals in the world? One could simply georeference himself and see who's around, kinda like a dating site but for geeky/passionate convos about thermal equations?

Envoyé de mon iPhone