[Equest-users] Boiler temperature for hybrid geothermal heat pump system

Siliang Lu via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 8 05:58:55 PDT 2016

Hi Sharad,
 Thanks for your reply.
 My design is ambient geothermal heat pump system. The water loop
temperature ranges between 55-85F and the ground temperature is not so high
as 360-370F. What I am wondering is that if the boiler setpoint could be
much higher than ground heat exchanger setpoint if the size of boiler is
much smaller than that of GHX? Thanks a lot!

Have a great day!

All the best,
Siliang

Siliang