[Equest-users] Intel Fortran Run time error Removal

Saurabh Kumar Srivastava via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 11 03:13:03 PDT 2016

Hi Guys,

Greeting! :)

The project I'm working on is a slightly big building of 2,50,000 sqft.
With about 700 core zones and their corresponding Plenum zones it accounts to about 1400 Zones in total.

When I simulate the whole thing in Detail Wizard it giving an Error saying:
"Intel(r) Visual Fortran run time Error"
forrtl: info(58):format syntax error at or near (Note: u-values include outside air film)'//73X,'LOCATION OF ORIGIN'/51X,  'GL

&

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1F3E7.099C7AE0]

Would anyone of you know is it because of the Computer system in using (which is an Corei7 with a 16GB RAM) or it deals with the Equest model being too heavy.

Let me know what would be a best work around to this ?

Best Regards

Kumar