[Equest-users] PV-A report

Rathna Shree via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 8 02:52:29 PDT 2016

Dear All,
I have modelled the central plant identical in base and proposed case as it is an existing one. I have provided the capacity, flow rate, power and efficiency values for all the pumps. This is an air cooled chiller.
When i compared the PV-A report for both base and proposed case, the secondary chilled water loop capacity (Mbtu/hr) and loop flow (gpm) varies between base and proposed case. I am not able to make it identical even though i have not autosized anything.
Please let me know if there is any way to make PV-A report identical to base and proposed case.
Regards,Rathnashree