[Equest-users] PSZ Dehumidification reheat?

Michael Campbell via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Apr 26 05:35:44 PDT 2016

Thanks for the input Bill.  This is actually very similar to how I have my
system set up right now.  My issue is that if I have ZONE-HEAT-SOURCE as
electric with 18F DT I will get the same exact results as if I have
ZONE-HEAT-SOURCE as "Not Installed."  My PSZ DOAS is only attached to my
dummy space... could this be why?