[Equest-users] Using PSZ as DOAS?

Elizabeth Gillmor via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Apr 18 12:30:06 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,
I have always used a Powered Induction Unit system type for DOAS systems.
 (Or standard Induction Unit system if CHW instead of DX.)  This should
give you the control and heat source capability that you need.

Good luck!
Elizabeth

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091