[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] How to mirror a building in eQUEST

Keith Swartz via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Apr 28 06:13:58 PDT 2016

Xiangjin,

If the building is mirrored on an east-west axis so that the north wall now faces south and south is now north, but east is still east and west is still west, how about changing the latitude from X degrees north to X degrees south? This won’t work if the building is mirrored on a north-south axis.

Keith Swartz, PE | Senior Energy Engineer
Seventhwave
608.210.7123 seventhwave.org