[Equest-users] Hourly Reports Option Missing?

Russo, Bryan brusso at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Fri Apr 8 13:04:19 PDT 2016

All,

I'm working on an eQuest model that was produced by another person. I am attempting to review the hourly outputs. From past experience, I am familiar with viewing the simulation BEPS results in D2SimViewr and seeing a "hourly results" button on the upper right. However, in this case, that button is missing and I cannot think of what would cause this. I'm a bit dumbfounded any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan
Bryan Russo
Senior Engineer