[Equest-users] Parametrics for Multi-family

Sunayana Jain via Equest-users equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Apr 13 14:40:18 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I have created a baseline model for a large multi-family building. Thermal
zones in my model are such that some zones have 10 residential units, some
have just 1 unit (corner ones) and likewise.  I am running parametric runs
to obtain proposed model. Proposed and baseline residential systems are
packaged terminal heat pumps.

I used weighted average to calculate kW/CFM, Cooling and Heating EIR for
the proposed  systems and have put them in parametric runs. However, I am
not sure how to put CFM and heating and cooling  capacities in parametric
as I don’t want to run separate parametric for each thermal zone.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunayana