[Equest-users] eQUEST wish list - DOAS capabilities?

Shaun Martin smartin at shaunmartinconsulting.com
Wed Sep 2 09:02:12 PDT 2015

Hi Bill,

It would be great if

1)      I could enter numbers into the system SUPPLY-FLOW and zone
ASSIGNED-FLOW, and not have DOE2 adjust them.

2)      OA-FLOW/PER + OA-FLOW/AREA = outside air flow

3)      Transfer air between zones could be incorporated.  And
EXHAUST-SOURCE could include a transfer air zone name.

4)      Hourly reports could directly report system and zone outside air
cfm, rather than just the ratio (PO).

5)      Staged capacity/low-speed-ratios could be implemented for VAV.

I know these aren't just DOAS issues, but I thought I'd throw them out
there.

Shaun

Shaun Martin LEED-AP, BEMP

Principal