[Equest-users] Unmet hours in residential building

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:57:55 PDT 2015

Mike,

You have set a zonal exhaust with make up air defined as infiltration? And your space linked to the thermal zone has an infiltration defined as ACH with a higher value for design days? How much higher?
Your HVAC is autosized for the zone?
Do you still have unmet hours for the bathroom?

If this is not doing anything, your HVAC system might be already autosized to a greater value due to another parameter such as sizing factor so that the added infiltration does nothing.
Or maybe your zonal fan doesn't actually run? Try and request some hourly variables to understand what is going on.

Julien
Envoyé de mon iPhone