[Equest-users] Air-cooled Chiller EIRFPLR curve in eQUEST

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 09:26:08 PDT 2015

Hi Kusem:
I don't have too much time, but if you are holding a 44 DegF CHW temp and varying the outdoor temp (essentially your condenser), aren't you simply changing the capacity of the chiller based on outdoor temp. I believe you need to leaving the outdoor temp at a fixed temp, then apply your part load  and the equivalent kW.
eQuest will vary the chiller peak based on outdoor loadwith onwe of the other chiller curves (guys, help me).
John Aulbach