[Equest-users] Autosizing for Boilers in eQuest 3.65

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:15:51 PDT 2015

Hi fellow modelers--

I have a Baseline model in version 3.65 that I am trying to autosize the
boilers, but the program keeps asking me to specify a capacity.

This has never been an issue for version 3.64, so I'm not sure what's going
on in 3.65 or my file that is requiring that I give an actual capacity for
my boilers now.

Does anyone have any insight on this issue please?   I also went into the
input file to delete the capacity and then run the file, but when I open my
pd2 file it is telling me that I have a capacity error for my boiler.

Please help.

thanks,
Pasha