[Equest-users] Central PV system contribution to single building‏

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Nov 20 07:21:49 PST 2015

eQUEST will model PV.  You can create a "sale electric meter" which will
be used for electricity that is generated by the PV system and not used
in the building.

I have only played with one eQUEST model that included PV (a 2 kW
residential application that was close to home) but its results and
those of RETScreen were quite similar.  RETScreen is quick so good for
validating results.