[Equest-users] Central PV system contribution to single building‏

zhouzarah zarahzhou at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:02:45 PST 2015

Dear Javed,
Thank you for the reply. I think Retscreen can help with the PV power generation. Maybe I did not express my question clearly, The PV power capacity has been identified and it will connect to several buildings, my building is one of them. I do not know how to estimate the amount of green power from PV to my building, as we are applying for LEED credit (EA c2).