[Equest-users] TMY2 for Washington DC?

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Nov 12 14:43:24 PST 2015

Why don't you use TMY3s rather than TMY2s ? There are 1020 TMY3s compared to 239 TMY2s.
For Washington DC, there are TMY3 files for Reagan AP as well as Dulles.  I've been
hosting the TMY3s in various formats, including *.BINM for use with eQUEST, for free here
. <http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com>

If you want actual historical year weather files, there are also available for over 8,000
locations around the world, including 2,000 in the US, starting from 2001 thru Aug 2015,
but they're not free.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.