[Equest-users] Team eQUEST: Lowdown Showdown Report

Chalfoun, Nader V - (chalfoun) chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 11 07:51:12 PST 2015

This is the most exciting news about the eQUEST community that I heard this year.  Bravo to all the team members. I love the poster its content and its design, and mostly our proud eQUEST team.

Can we have more information about the simulation details? like for each strategy individually... I am particularly interested in the simulation of the down-draft evaporative cooling systems with the underslab air-delivery simulation technique in eQUEST.

Did you use eQUEST to simulate the PV sizing and contribution or you used external simulation technique?

Would you share these details with us?

CONGRATULATIONS for a great effort

Nader

Check my new online energy courses http://www.hed-online.com/
Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D., LEED© AP, CEA
Professor of Architecture and Environmental Sciences
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program <http://capla.arizona.edu/> http://capla.arizona.edu/hed/ https://www.facebook.com/houseenrgydoctor
Chair: Master of Science in Architecture Program
Coordinator: Environmental Education Ph.D. Minor
Faculty: Arid Lands Resource Sciences GIDP
Faculty: Global Change Ph.D. Minor
Address:  University of Arizona
               College of Architecture, Planning, and Landscape Architecture
               1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.