[Equest-users] Central PV system contribution to single-building

Sharad Kumar sharadcapricious at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:19:39 PST 2015

Hi Zara zhou,

I think that you have changed the question.
I will give a try.The PV power generated will be distributed to each
building as per their total energy consumption and this PV generated energy
can be a big part, whole part or small part as per the building type, usage
and demand.
See, there is no rigorous way to find out the balance as it can be anything
as estimated by the electrical consultant.
So you can do one thing is to have the building's total energy consumption
as per the building usage and distribute it as per the suitability or
purpose of the demand of the building.

I mean to say is that it has to be as per the project requirement and
building demand.
Another factor can be the site or roof part on which the PV cells are
installed.
Hence if the PV plant reach-ability factor is there as the power generated
and distributed  will be resolved like that.

Also, at last the most easy and no harm and comfortable way can be is to
supply any PV generated power to any building as the energy unit is kWh and
is immaterial of the way it is supplied.

I meant to say building usage is a factor as the building may require 24
hour or 12 hour or 8 hour energy supply so based on that, the PV generated
power may be supplied.

Also PV generated power can't be for whole year so keeping in mind all
these factors one can decide the way to have the energy supply.

I will suggest you can contact your electrical consultant to resolve the
issue as i am unknown about the project site and purpose of the project.
May be this can be helpful.

Thanks,
Sharad.Kumar
Green Horizon Consulting LLP