[Equest-users] Thermostat setpoint quandry

Erik Kolderup erik at kolderupconsulting.com
Mon May 18 17:05:59 PDT 2015

Vikram,

I suggest checking your minimum airflow schedule ("Annual Schedule
Airflow"). Looks like the values are greater than one, resulting in a
constant volume system that gets driven to the heating setpoint. If the
airflow were allowed to drop then there would probably be hours at the
cooling setpoint.

Regards,
Erik

*Erik Kolderup, PE, LEED AP*