[Equest-users] eQuest not properly translating AutoCAD import

Chris Hadlock cjhadlock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:03:25 PDT 2015

eQuesters,

Thank you for all the helpful feedback, reading through all the comments
helped solved my problem. Since the CAD files were provided to us, I don't
know what manipulations were done upstream. I do think however there were
some 3D to 2D conversion issues that were causing the problem.

At the end of the day, all I did was copy my zoning layers into a *new*
(2D) CAD file and it imported cleanly into eQuest, solving the problem.

Thanks for all the helpful comments.

Chris