[Equest-users] Problem with Sage Glass Analysis

David Griffin II DGriffin at archnexus.com
Wed Jul 22 13:07:30 PDT 2015

I received the attached files from Sage Glass for my eQUEST model. Contact Josh – see below- for additional information.

Josh Battles, LEED Green Associate   |  Architectural Solutions Manager |  o:507-331-4921 c:507-323-5626 |  josh.battles at sageglass.com<mailto:josh.battles at sageglass.com>
www.sageglass.com<http://www.sageglass.com/>  |  2 Sage Way  |  Faribault, MN 55021

Sincerely,

[ARCH | NEXUS]<http://www.archnexus.com>
DAVID W. GRIFFIN II
BEMP
ENERGY ANALYST
2505 E Parleys Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
Office 801.924.5028
archnexus.com<http://www.archnexus.com>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/arch_nexus>[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Architectural-Nexus/179588705397563?ref=ts&fref=ts>[Youtube]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYRPWKF-yp-AUiI8ia2XfKw?feature=mhee>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/architectural-nexus>