[Equest-users] Unexplained crashes in 3.65

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Mon Jul 6 12:13:56 PDT 2015

zgfDisclaimer

Another “stability” tip to add into the archives:

If your office utilizes cloud services for storage or for collaboration
with others, I’ve found some causality between eQuest hanging/crashing to
working within a Google Drive subdirectory.  I suspect it may have
something to do with read/write permissions or else the way files are
accessed to continually update/sync with the cloud.

I have since switched to working on a “local” copy of projects outside of
cloud directories to avoid the issue.

~Nick

*NICK CATON, P.E.*
*Owner*