[Equest-users] In case of not knowing building orientation, how we get a relatively accurate total energy consumption?

Qi Jin Qi.Jin at Colorado.EDU
Sun Dec 13 19:42:51 PST 2015

Hi Nick,
Thanks for your prompt reply. You provided a great point! I will do per
your feedback! Really appreciate that!

Best,
Frank