[Equest-users] [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: [Bldg-sim] New typical year weather data for 62 Indian locations now available on the Web

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Dec 8 18:37:58 PST 2015

Dru,

Thanks for the corrections.  I plead ignorance or lack of diligence
because I became aware of climate.one.building.org hosting the ISHRAE
weather file a month ago only from working with a student in India with
questions about the differences between the *.BINM and *.epw versions of
the ISHRAE files.  At that time, both he and I saw that the web site
contained only the epws.  As far as the corrections to the ISHRAE files
that you spoke of, I'm disappointed these were never reported to me as
the developer of the files as a professional courtesy. I also can't tell
whether the epw (and *.bin) files were direct copies of what I provided
to ISHRAE, or regenerated by climate.onebuilding.org.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A