[Equest-users] eQuest freeze whole computer when running parametric runs

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 04:22:35 PST 2015

Hi,

When I'm running parametric runs (about 30 of them), eQuest freezes my
entire computer intermittently, making it pretty much unusable.
It seems that it doesn't happen while the simulation is running. I'm
thinking it's at the end of the BDL read when eQuest launches the
simulation, but I can't pinpoint it for sure.

I've got a pretty powerful machine with a quad core i7, and I had never
experienced this behavior before I did a fresh, clean install of Windows 10
(I was on win7 before).
I'm running eQuest as administrator and in XP Service Pack 2 compatibility
mode.

Has someone been experiencing the same issue? Any tips on how to solve it?

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA