[Equest-users] Job Opportunity - Energy Engineer in Boston
detherington at RDKEngineers.com
Wed Dec 9 09:39:39 PST 2015
Please send me your resume if interested!!
RDK's Energy Group is seeking experienced Energy Engineers and Project Managers to support its growing energy engineering and sustainability business. In these roles, you will work directly with senior staff and clients on a range of exciting projects and have the opportunity to impact the design of buildings within all sectors: Commercial, Healthcare, Universities, K-12, Labs, Industrial, and High Tech.
The work culture is fun, flexible, and fast-paced, with many opportunities to learn and grow. Duties will include: energy modeling, customized energy and financial analysis, renewable energy evaluation, utility rebate and incentive research, green building certification support, and actively promoting sustainability across all of RDK. Travel is typically within the Greater Boston area, but may extend throughout New England.
Ideal candidates will have a BS Degree in Engineering, 5+ years of related experience, and MUST be passionate about sustainability!
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 5-7 years of related experience, including 3 years of direct energy engineering;
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar;
* Strong technical knowledge of building mechanical systems;
* Proficiency in excel, AutoCAD, and computer programs;
* Proficiency in energy modeling (eQuest, TRACE, etc.);
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
* Possess a detailed knowledge of local utility incentives and rebates;
* Ability to execute a project from start to finish with little supervision;
* PE and CEM preferred, but not required.
RDK Engineers is a specialized mechanical and electrical engineering firm offering a spectrum of engineering services - total building systems solutions. We are one of the region's leading MEP specialty firms.
Practical Innovation/Green Technologies:
RDK's innovative designs incorporate the use of a wide variety of cutting-edge, environmentally-conscious technologies. Nearly 20 percent of our staff members are LEED(r) Accredited Professionals. RDK is also a corporate member of the U.S. Green Building Council.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which currently includes a profit sharing and 401 (K) plan, bonus opportunities, affordable health and dental insurance, company-paid life insurance and disability benefits, generous paid time off policy, and flextime.
Dana Etherington | PE, CEM, BEMP, LEED AP
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Equest-users