[Equest-users] Seeking Possible eQuest User Collaborator for CEC Proposal (GFO 15-309)

Smith, Lorenzo M lsmith at csus.edu
Thu Dec 3 07:28:01 PST 2015

Equest Users,

We are considering submitting a grant proposal to the California Energy Commission (GFO 15-309). I would like to explore the possibility of subcontracting some of the funds to an organization that has experience with using eQuest. I am not intimately familiar with eQuest, and I have a number of questions about the efficacy of integrating it into our proposed work. If anyone is interested in exploring the possibilities, please just respond to this email with a time/day at which I can give you a call.

Lorenzo

Lorenzo M. Smith, Ph.D., Dean
College of Engineering and Computer Science
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street, MS 6023
Sacramento, CA 95819-2605
(916)278-6127 (Office)