[Equest-users] Deleting Active Zone

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Thu Aug 13 14:40:03 PDT 2015

Right:  the vertices in this interface don’t behave like polygon vertices
in CAD.  You can’t place a vertex on top of an existing vertex for any
specific zone or footprint.  You can and should make a point generally
however to snap to vertices outside the active zone.

Look for a button that looks like an ‘X’ in the top left after highlighting
a vertex you want to go away.

~Nick

*NICK CATON, P.E.*
*Owner*