[Equest-users] 3-D Geometry View

Singhal, Harshul HSinghal at ThorntonTomasetti.com
Thu Aug 6 06:38:21 PDT 2015

1.      Right click & click on “reset the camera” or

2.      Close the file & open it again.

Harshul Singhal, LEED AP BD+C
Project Consultant
Thornton Tomasetti
386 Fore Street, Suite 401
Portland, ME  04101
T +1.207.245.6060  F +1.207.245.6061
D +1.207.245.6074
HSinghal at ThorntonTomasetti.com
www.ThorntonTomasetti.com

From: Equest-users [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Jill Moreland
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 9:35 AM
To: Equest Users Mailing List
Subject: [Equest-users] 3-D Geometry View

Newbie question - I was trying to zoom in while in 3-D Geometry view and held ctrl while pressing the right mouse key and now can no longer see anything on the 3-D screen. I think I may have zoomed in or out to much. Is there a way to refresh to bring picture back?

Jill Moreland
Connect Program Manager
Plug Smart
Jill.Moreland at PlugSmart.com<mailto:Jill.Moreland at PlugSmart.com>
Cell: 239-233-0993
Fax: 800-518-5576

[http://gtest.plugsmart.net/LogoSprawl.PNG]

Plug Smart is accepting new clients, the best praise you could give us a recommendation to a potential new client. Everyone needs to save money, Plug Smart can make it happen.

Confidential:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Juice Technologies, LLC. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.