[Equest-users] Expert advice on Wall Insulation study in eQuest

David Griffin II DGriffin at archnexus.com
Thu Apr 23 13:11:36 PDT 2015

As a standard rule, please post the eQUEST file you are using to get these results, so we can see what other inputs may be affecting the outputs.

The reason for using an energy model is to capture the interactive effect of all building components when one item is changed, so the intuitive answer may not be the actual answer in any one specific scenario.

Regards,

David Griffin, BEMP
Senior Energy Analyst

ARCHITECTURAL
NEXUS
2505 E Parleys Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84109

Office  801.924.5000
Direct  801.924.5028

archnexus.com<http://www.archnexus.com/> | blog<http://www.nexusfocus.com/> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Architectural-Nexus/179588705397563> | youtube<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYRPWKF-yp-AUiI8ia2XfKw>