[Equest-users] forrtl error in all projects

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:39:42 PDT 2015

I keep having this problem on and off. The only way I can get rid of it to
close everything else, and then start equest/project again - so far it has
worked doing this, and mostly the culprit seems to be explorer, and/or
kindle app on pc, or tooooo much other stuff open. Note that sometimes it
works fine even when all the other stuff (web browser, excel, word, etc. is
on).
Hope this helps.
If anyone has an idea of why this happens and a better fix, I am also
interested. As Joe says, it is frustrating.
-Rohini