[Equest-users] FW: (3) LEED compliance analysis errors - (DBID 190000020000)?

Claire Naisby cnaisby at essexco.com
Sun Apr 19 12:52:24 PDT 2015

Chris or anyone else bored on a Sunday –

I have run into the same problem you described below (that I found in the
archives).  How do I return to eQuest 3.65 (build 7154) as you suggested
below? I would like to see if that may solve the problem. My simulation
results from the actual design came out just fine! ?

Or, if anyone has any other guidance or advice, I would greatly appreciate.

I’ve taken a screenshot of the “Rules Evaluation Error List” and have
pasted below:

Many thanks,

Claire Naisby

*Chris Baker* CBaker at cci-alliance.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=equest-users%40lists.onebuilding.org&su=Re%3A%20%5BEquest-users%5D%20FW%3A%20%283%29%20LEED%20compliance%20analysis%20errors%20-%20%28DBID%0A%09190000020000%29%3F&In-Reply-To=%3CB2F2567478EF354399E513D7C9B5330107253FC8B3%40oak%3E>
*Thu Jul 24 12:30:44 PDT 2014*

   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/039183.html>
   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/039188.html>
   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/date.html#39187>
    [ thread ]
   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/thread.html#39187>
    [ subject ]
   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/subject.html#39187>
    [ author ]
   <http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2014-July/author.html#39187>

------------------------------

I have resolved this problem.

The latest version of equest 3.65 (build 7163) gave me errors when
trying to run the compliance analysis and I think it has something to
do with the floor layering - specifically, slabs over crawlspaces or
unconditioned spaces.

That or DBID 190000020000 is missing from the DOE database in the
current version of equest perhaps?

I reverted back to the previous version of equest 3.65 (build 7154)
and ran the compliance analysis on the exact same model.

Everything worked great, 100% compliance analysis with no errors, whatsoever.

Maybe this will help others with the same problem...

Chris Baker

CCI CAD Drafter