[Equest-users] eQuest on multiple machines

Levin, Abel abel.levin at wyle.com
Tue Nov 26 13:17:54 PST 2013

Greetings
I have a work computer and a personal computer and have eQuest installed on both.  When I try to transfer the .pd2 file from one computer to the eQuest projects directory on the other computer (to continue working from a different computer) I start getting all kinds of errors whenever I run the simulations or open the files.  The file still opens, but once I transfer the file from computer to another there are a variety of problems that surface from that point on.  Is there a procedure for transferring these projects that I am not following?
Thanks!