[Equest-users] file format error! is all my work lost?

Walker, Matthew Matthew.Walker at tetratech.com
Wed Sep 21 14:46:43 PDT 2011

A fellow co-worker and I have also experienced this frustrating message a few times now.
Both of our computers are less than 2 weeks old with windows 7, and we downloaded eQUEST 3.64 last week.

The problem is happening on new projects that we started last week, so it's not an issue with old and new versions... just this new version.

Please let me know if anyone is finding a solution to this.

Matthew Walker, PE, LEED AP | Energy Management Consultant